About UNC JEN
The Jazz Education Network Chapter at the University of Northern Colorado is committed to bringing world-class experiences and education to our jazz students. Recognized by the national JEN organization as one of the largest university chapters in the nation, this entirely student-run club brings internationally-renowned guest artists to the Greeley campus to present masterclasses, interact with students, and inspire the next generation of jazz musicians. The chapter also puts on the annual UNC Women in Jazz Day and is heavily involved with the UNC-Greeley Jazz Festival.
100% of the performance fees paid to tonight's performers are being donated to UNC JEN's cause, and the chapter also receives a portion of all sales tonight. By supporting JEN, you are:
- Empowering young leaders to gain key administrative and business skills
- Contributing to one of the most important elements of the UNC Jazz experience
- Providing student musicians with inspiring and unforgettable experiences
- Ensuring that Greeley remains a top destination for new college students across CO and the nation
- Celebrating and preserving the All-American tradition of jazz music